Wednesday 23 October 2013

Cute ceramic bowl for my furry pet

Dog Bowls India,online pet bowls, bowls for Dogs, pet store, Dog accessories online India A visit by my cousin Jennifer who is a dog lover proved to be an eye opener for me.She suggested that I start using ceramic bowls for my dog stating that it is a better option. Till date I have been feeding my lovely dogs with the typical dog bowls available in the market. She kept on insisting that I buy and use at least one ceramic bowl for my pet to know its advantages.

I got quite confused and wasn’t really sure if have to buy one. Since I work on the net most of the time I decided to do a little research to eliminate the confusion and curiosity and also to gain knowledge about the same.

This net surfing journey of mine enlightened me in many ways and I was surprised to know that millions of people were already using and benefiting from the use of unique ceramic bowls. Curiosity got the better of me and I zeroed in on my search to a site called Indian pet store, a leading Pet store in India dealing in a wide variety of pet products including feeding bowls of a wide range, sizes, colors and designs, for dogs of different breeds.

I know my pet loving cousin had a valid reason when she suggested I use a ceramic dog feeder and I was bent hell on knowing what triggered her to remain loyal to the same. And this quest led me to know the following advantages of using a ceramic bowl feeder for a loyal pet.
  • Ceramic bowls make every dog meal very satisfying and inviting, this is primarily because they come in attractive designs and colors.
  • The ceramic bowl feeder is excellent for your puppies that are active all the time. These bowls are sturdy and do not easily move. So the chances of spilling by your pet are minimized.
  • You can even engrave your pet’s name and get it customized to suit your requirement.
  • They are stylish and also  easy to clean at the same time
  • Ceramic bowls are easy to clean in dishwasher killing any germs or bacteria in the process due to the heat in the dishwasher.
  • Ceramic bowls are microwave friendly making it the most ideal one for dogs who love their food little warmed up.   
With all the research done, I was totally happy to buy a ceramic bowl for my adorable pet and I thank my cousin for the same as her persistence led me to buy a nice red ceramic bowl with designs for my furry pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment