Wednesday 3 July 2013

Puppies need lots of love and attention

Taking care of a puppy is nothing but a fun-filled experience. There are various things which have to be considered while taking care of the puppy. I adopted a puppy some weeks back and my entire family was filled with joy and happiness. I was so excited that initially I did not know what to do and what not to do to take care of it. Then one of my friends who are also a vet suggested me these things which helped me a lot.
  1. He suggested me to take care of the puppy like a child. The intelligence of a puppy is less than that of a 2 year old child so they need that extra love and attention. More than this, puppies are living being after all, they are likely to make mistakes therefore puppies must not be scolded for every small mistake they do.
  2. The best way to train a puppy is to give it a small treat for every good thing that it does. The treat has to be very small as over feeding the dog will lead to problems. Along with treats, one also has to show love and care to the puppy.
  3. Feeding the puppy the right diet is also essential as it ensures that it remains healthy and active. Proper diet will help the puppy internally and protect it from various illnesses and other infections.
  4. Puppies love to be showered with love and care. They love being pampered and they must not be treated as toys. So one has to give time and attention to a puppy from all aspects.

At first I thought that taking care of all these things will be difficult but after I started implementing these, the bond between me and my puppy has become stronger. I am happy that I got these suggestions from my friend. So in case you too have a puppy ensure that you too follow these tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment