Friday 28 June 2013

The most essential thing for a dog during the monsoon is a dog raincoat

The most essential thing for a dog during the monsoon season is a raincoat. During this season, it is essential that the dog goes out for various purposes and therefore it must be protected from the bad weather.

It is not possible that the dog will remain dry if it goes out during the rainy season therefore nowadays  even vets suggest pet lovers to buy a raincoat for the pet as it will keep it dry as well as protected from outside cold weather.

I too have a pooch and just last week it got badly wet in the rain when we went for walk. I dried it completely and also used a hair dryer on it. However it was a bit late. Just after 3 hours, I observed that when I offered it some food, it refused.. I could not understand the reason for the same then I took it to the vet and the vet said that the pooch was having fever.

I was really worried although the vet assured me that it will get well soon in just few hours. The vet gave me some medicines and also directed me how to give it to the pooch.

After that she also explained me that I need to buy a raincoat for the pooch as it will keep the pooch protected from train. Now during the monsoon season, it is practically not possible for the pooch to remain dry when it goes out for a walk.

I got the pooch raincoat from a reputed online pet store and saw that after my pooch wore it, it was relieved from the cold and wet weather. Now I can take my pooch out for a walk and after he wears the raincoat he walks with pride without being worried about catching cold.

More than this, the immune system of pet dogs is not so string as they are of stray dogs therefore, it is essential that they be given extra protection. Buying a dog raincoat is the best thing and it is therefore essential that every pet lover must make an important note of this.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment